How do I deposit ZAR on the ChainEX app?
Last Updated 6 months ago
It is easy to make a ZAR deposit from your local bank account by following the steps below:
- Using your mobile phone, navigate and log into the ChainEX mobile app.
- After logging into the ChainEX app, you will be directed to the Wallets page.
- Identify your ZAR wallet.
- Click on your ZAR wallet.
- On the top left of the app, you will see "Deposit", click on "Deposit"
- ChainEX's banking details and your unique reference will be displayed.
- Next, you will need to perform an EFT using the details from the previous step.
- Log in to your online banking or banking app.
- On your online banking or banking app, use the ChainEX deposit details (as shown in Step 6), to create a Deposit.
- Once you have performed the EFT, you will receive an email notification as soon as your ZAR deposit has been processed.
Once you have deposited your ZAR, it will take a maximum of two business days to reflect in your ChainEX ZAR wallet.
PLEASE NOTE - Ensure that you use the correct reference (from step 6) when performing the EFT.