How do I deposit digital currency on the ChainEX app?
Last Updated 6 months ago
With ChainEX, depositing digital currency is very easy. We provide you with easy access to your wallet addresses and QR codes.
You can place a digital currency deposit by following the steps below:
- Using your mobile phone, navigate and sign in to the ChainEX mobile app.
- Once you have successfully signed in, you will be navigated to the Wallets page.
- Identify which digital currency you would wish to deposit.
- Select your desired digital currency.
- On the top of the app, you will see "Deposit", click on "Deposit"
- If you do not yet have a wallet address, click on "Generate Wallet Address"
- Once you have received your wallet address, you can navigate to the external wallet or crypto exchange you wish to deposit from.
- Over there you will place a withdrawal (please note that this needs to be the same digital currency as step 4)
- By using the wallet address or QR code provided by ChainEX, you can now place a deposit to ChainEX (this is a withdrawal from the external wallet/exchange but a deposit to ChainEX).
- Once you have deposited the digital currency from the external wallet, it will automatically show up under "deposits" on the Wallets page.