If you are not sure how to place an Accumulation and a Distribution order then follow this simple step-by-step tutorial below.
- Navigate and log in to chainex.io
- Navigate to the markets page by selecting "Markets" on the top right corner or by selecting the relevant market from the left-hand sidebar.
- Select the "Accumulation/Distribution" tab above the Buy/Sell order input dialogs.
- Select/enter all the required information necessary for an Accumulation/Distribution order to be completed. For more information on the required information, click here.
- Click the Buy/Sell button below the input.
- Ensure that you are satisfied with the values/information shown on the confirmation loaded.
- If you are satisfied, select the "Yes" button on the confirmation.
- Once you have click "Yes", your Distribution/Accumulation order will be placed.
Once your Distribution/Accumulation order/s has been placed, you can view the details of your active order/s by:
- Navigating back to the market/s used to create your Distribution/Accumulation order/s, Selecting "Accumulation/Distribution" on the Buy/Sell input section.
- Navigating to the History page (top right corner) and selecting "Active D/A Orders"
PLEASE NOTE: Placing a Distribution and Accumulation order will result in the system automatically placing orders on your behalf based on the settings that were specified until your specified amount has been received or sold. The system will, therefore, be performing trades and spending your money on your behalf. it is essential that your settings are 100% correct as we are unable to refund or cancel any live orders or trades which resulted from placing Distribution and Accumulation orders, so please take care when placing these order types.
For more information on what is an Accumulation/Distribution order, click here.
See if you are restricted to any trading limits - what does my profile verification level mean?
For information on how to cancel a Distribution and Accumulation order, click here.