How to use Scaled Orders?
Last Updated 2 years ago
If you are not sure how to use the Scaled Orders then follow this simple step-by-step tutorial below.
- Navigate and log into chainex.io
- Navigate to the markets page by selecting "Markets" on the top right or by selecting the relevant market from the left-hand sidebar.
- Select the "Scaled Order" tab above the Buy/Sell order input forms.
- Select/enter all the required/desired information necessary for a Scaled Order to be completed. For more information on the required information, click here.
- Select "Preview Orders" to preview how your scaled orders will be placed.
- Once you are satisfied with your Scaled Orders, select "Submit Orders".
- Once you have selected "Submit Orders", your orders will be placed and matched with orders in the order book.
For more information on What are Scaled Orders and how do they work, click here.
See if you are restricted to any trading limits - What does my profile verification level mean?