How to unlink my bank account?
Last Updated 3 years ago
To perform a withdrawal to a different bank account, you first need to unlink the current bank account linked to your ZAR wallet.
To unlink your current bank account, follow these steps:
- Navigate and log into chainex.io
- On the “Balance” page, identify your ZAR wallet
- Select the withdraw icon (bitcoin with an up arrow)
- Select the edit bank icon (the pencil), next to your bank name
- A pop-up window will show which account is currently linked to your ZAR wallet, and asks if you are sure that you would like to unlink it.
- If you select “Yes”, your account will be unlinked.
You can now update your bank account details in the fields provided.