How to place a Market Order?
Last Updated 2 years ago
If you are not sure how to use the Market Order then follow this simple step-by-step tutorial below.
- Navigate and log in to chainex.io
- Navigate to the markets page by selecting “Markets” on the top right or by selecting the relevant market from the left-hand sidebar.
- Select the "Market Order" tab above the Buy/Sell order input dialogs
- Enter the amount you wish to Buy or Sell in the Buy (left) or Sell (right) amount input
- Click the Buy/Sell button below the input
- Ensure that you are satisfied with the values calculated on the confirmation loaded
- If you are satisfied, select the "Yes" button on the confirmation
Orders will now be placed and executed automatically against available orders until your specified amount has been bought/sold.
For more information on what is Market Order, click here.
See if you are restricted to any trading limits - What does my profile verification level mean?