How do I withdraw my digital currency to another wallet?
Last Updated 7 months ago
To transfer digital currency from one of your ChainEX wallets to another wallet of the same currency on another platform, follow these steps:
- Navigate and log into chainex.io
- Identify the digital currency from which you wish to withdraw.
- Select the withdraw icon (Bitcoin with an up arrow) under “Action”
- If you have not yet enabled your 2 Factor Authenticator (2FA), you would be required to do so first. If you are not sure what 2 Factor Authentication is then please click here for more information.
- Click on "Enable 2FA" and follow the steps.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw, the address of the wallet to which the entered amount will be withdrawn in the fields provided, and then you will be required to enter your unique six-digit 2FA code.
- Select “Process Withdrawal”
- A withdrawal confirmation email will now be sent to your email address, open this email, and confirm the withdrawal using the steps provided.
- Once confirmed, your withdrawal will now be validated on the blockchain after which it will reflect in the entered address.
Please take care when entering the withdrawal address since ChainEX cannot be held responsible for any amount transferred to an address that was entered incorrectly.
Please watch this YouTube video for more information - How to make Cryptocurrency withdrawals on ChainEX!
Why can't I place a withdrawal? For any withdrawal restrictions, please click here.