How do I withdraw my digital currency as Fiat currency?
Last Updated 6 months ago
Follow these easy steps:
- Navigate and log in to chainex.io
- Select “Markets” on the top right.
- Select the “Market” and “Pairing”, on the top left, you would like to trade-in - e.g. ZAR and BTC/ZAR.
- Place a sell order and perform a trade.
- Select “Balances”
- Identify your ZAR wallet
- Under “Action” there are four different icons, select the second icon - withdraw (a Bitcoin with an up arrow).
- If you have not yet enabled your 2 Factor Authenticator (2FA), you would be required to do so first. If you are not sure what 2 Factor Authentication is then please click here for more information.
- Click on "Enable 2FA" and follow the steps.
- Enter all the information required to make the withdrawal - you are required to link your bank account to your ChainEX account. To link your bank account, follow these simple steps here.
- Select “Process Withdrawal”
Please note, withdrawals from ChainEX account to your linked bank account can take up to two business days to process and reflect in your bank account.
Level 2 withdrawal limits:
Please note that any unconfirmed withdrawals will be deducted from your daily withdrawal limits for level 2 verification even if the withdrawals were not initiated on the current date. Only processed withdrawals on dates that are not the current date will be excluded from your daily limit
Please watch this YouTube video for more information - How to make a ZAR withdrawal on ChainEX
Why can't I place a withdrawal? For any withdrawal restrictions, please click here.