How do I enable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)?
Last Updated 7 months ago
Two-factor Authentication (2FA) is an excellent function, which adds an extra layer of security to your ChainEX account. To enable the 2FA function, follow these steps:
- Sign in to ChainEX - chainex.io
- You will be navigated to the balance page, move your cursor over your name in the top right corner, showing a drop-down menu
- select “Settings”
- Then select “Enable” next to 2FA security in the top center-right.
- Follow these three steps to enable the 2FA function on your account:
- Download the Google Authentication application from your mobile app store onto your mobile phone.
- Scan the generated QR code on your mobile phone.
- Please make sure to write down your key code and keep it safe for any future use.
- Enter the provided six-digit code in the “Enter verification code” field.
Once you have inserted the six-digit code, select “verify”, which will enable your 2FA functionality.
Please watch this YouTube video for more information - What is Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) on ChainEX?