How do I disable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)?
Last Updated about a month ago
If you decide that you no longer want to use the Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) function, it is easy to disable:
- Navigate to the following address on your browser: chainex.io
- Sign in by entering your email address and password in their respective fields.
- Select the “I'm not a robot” block to confirm that your sign-in is valid, then select “log in”.
- Enter your unique six-digit 2FA code from your mobile phone in the “2FA Authentication” field, then select “Authenticate”
- You will be navigated to the balance page, move your cursor over your name in the top right corner, showing a drop-down menu.
- select “profile”
- Then select “disable” next to “2FA” security in the top center-right.
- Enter your unique six-digit 2FA code from your mobile phone in the “2FA Authentication” field, then select “Verify”.
From this point, your 2FA function will be disabled.
Please watch this YouTube video for more information - What is Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) on ChainEX?