How do I deposit digital currency?
Last Updated 6 months ago
At ChainEX, depositing digital currency is simple and efficient. Our platform provides you with easy access to your wallet addresses and QR codes, enabling you to make deposits with ease. To deposit any digital currency or perform ZAR deposits, simply follow these steps:
- Log in to ChainEX (chainex.io)
- Navigate to the Balances page
- Select the currency to which you want to deposit coins
- If you do not have a wallet for the selected currency, generate one by following the provided steps
- Once you have selected the relevant currency and reached its wallet, select Deposit
- Your QR code and deposit address will then appear
- To deposit digital currencies from another wallet or exchange platform to ChainEX, scan your ChainEX QR code or copy your ChainEX deposit address using the functionality of the wallet
- Once you have completed the deposit, the coins will automatically appear under the Deposits tab in the expanded wallet on the Balances page.
For more information on how to make deposits on ChainEX, click here